You can export in several formats:
- Text: formatted text output. You can choose Tree Style (All fields in the tree, indenting), Directory Style or Simple File list.
- HTML: HTML page. You can choose several options.
- CSV: Comma Separated Values. Great for use with Excel or Databases. Includes all folders,files and columns. Expands the list before running.
- JPG: graphical output in JPG, identical to the printed output. The JPG format is more common than PNG, but PNG pages are much smaller.
- PNG: graphical output in PNG, identical to the printed output. The PNG pages are much smaller but older browsers may not be able to read them.
- Excel: standard Excel Format output.
- PDF: graphical output in PDF form, identical to the printed output. One single file for all pages. Currently PDF is limited to A4 and Letter sizes - other page sizes are output as A4.
To export, just click in the Export button or disk icon in the toolbar. In the new screen, pick the format you want, the filename and if you to open the file after exporting.
Please note that on graphical output formats (JPG,PNG and PDF) you might want to use Fit to Page on the Preview screen so that there are no horizontal page splits.