This menu is divided on options that are checked/unchecked by clicking and other options and actions.
- Print Options: Options used for printing. Please see the specific help page for more information.
- HTML Options: Options used in HTML export. Please see the specific help page for more information.
- Preview Options: Currently only an option to skip certain formats on the Preview window.
- Size: Bytes/KB/MB option, chooses the size unit for directories and files.
- Show Relative Dirs: if on, only shows change from last level instead of the whole name.
- Auto Row Height: When on, cells will expand to more than one row size to fit their text if necessary.
- Hide Empty Folders: When on, Folders without any files are not displayed in the grid. Defaults to off.
- Show Drive Totals: Displays the label, total size and free size of the current drive in the first item on the grid.
- Choose Main Font: chooses the grid's font. Applies to both the screen and printing.
- Solid Tree Lines: chooses a solid tree line instead of the default dotted one.
- Date Format: Chooses Date format for date columns in the grid. Please see the specific help page for more information.
- Register with Explorer: if on, STG FolderPrint Plus is an option when you right-click a folder in Explorer.
- Best Column Fit: Resizes the columns so they all fit. If you have auto width on, it will still fit on the screen, but the columns will proportional that what they need.
- Choose Columns: Allows you to insert/remove columns.
- MP3 Info Configuration: Use when MP3 Info is on, if you'd like to include the information in the filename. Please see the specific help page.
- Language: allows choosing between several languages for the program interface. Contacts us if you'd like to translate STG FolderPrint Plus to your language.