Introduction to STGThumb
STGThumb is the fast and easy way to make HTML albums and high-quality thumbnails of images.
- Accepts many formats (AVI;MPG;JPG;GIF;TIF;PNG;BMP;PCX;WMF;EMF;ICO;CUR;PSD), and outputs to JPG.
- On AVIs and MPGs, thumbnails of the first frame are extracted.
- Option to add a prefix or a suffix to the thumbnails filenames so that you can easily identify them.
- Option to automatically rotate images that are not in the best orientation to fit the desired size.
- Special effects on the thumbnails: Blur,Sharpen,Emboss, Fuzzy Blur, GrayScale, Black and White, Drop Shadow.
- HTML Album Generation.
- Slide Show Generation.
Copyright 2001-2013 Luiz A D R Marques